Ohio Directors of Nursing Administration in Long Term Care
433 W Johnstown
Road, Gahanna, OH 43230
~ (866) 226-3662
Any facility wishing to post a DON or ADON position on the ODONA Website should email ODONALTC@gmail.com with the following information:
- Position available (DON or ADON only)
- Facility name
- Phone/Fax #'s
- Email address
- Contact name
The charge is $50.00, payable to ODONA/LTC,
for a 30 day listing on the website. To
pay with credit card, click "Pay Now"
If you prefer, mail payment and hard copy of the above information to:
433 W Johnstown Road
Gahanna, OH 43230
JOB POSTINGS: ( 1 Posting 1/26/2018 )
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
Ohio Living Sarah Moore
The Director of Nursing (DON) plans, organizes, develops and directs the overall operation of the Nursing Department of a life plan community in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
· Nursing degree from an accredited college, university or vocational school required.
· Additional education in nursing administration or other management courses and specialized training in the care of geriatric or rehabilitative patients required.
· Current unencumbered license for the state of Ohio to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) required.
· Three years experience in a supervisory role in a hospital, long term care facility, or other related health care facility required.
· Five years experience working as a nurse in a hospital, long term care facility, or other related health care facility required.
· Six months training experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
· Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the internet required.
· Proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity and to apply,
go to www.ohioliving.org/careers.
Ohio Living is among the country's leading faith-based, comprehensive resources on aging well. Since 1922, Ohio Living has defined the highest standards of quality of life for adults. Recognized for quality, innovation, and a positive work environment, we are proud of our reputation for consistently exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve. At Ohio Living, our mission is the heart of our organization.
Our intention is to have employees who are passionate about making their personal mission statement come to life each day at work! Be it through providing healing, eradicating loneliness in older adults, contributing to efficiencies, streamlining processes, being dependable, sparking creativity or something else, the demonstration of HOW you do your job is just as important as WHAT you do in your job.
Alongside our valued employees, we are making a difference throughout the state of Ohio in the lives of those that need healthcare or those embracing the next chapter of their lives. Sustained members of our team demonstrate accountable behavior and share our values of customer service, innovation, integrity, financial stewardship, leadership and care.
At Ohio Living Sarah Moore, Delaware County’s premier life plan community, we provide an engaging, team‐oriented workplace dedicated to career, family and faith. We are committed to recognizing our employees for a job well done, supporting employee training and development, and promoting work-life balance and wellness of body, mind and spirit. And depending on an employee’s status, we offer affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, 403b retirement savings, paid time off, education assistance, free meals/meal allowance, and much more.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio Living is one of the nation's largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organizations. Each year, Ohio Living serves more than 73,000 people through one of our 12 life plan communities and Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice. Our Ohio-based services range from a variety of housing options in one of our communities through the full continuum of care to post-acute home health and hospice support for adults, wherever they live.
Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality services toward the enhancement of physical, mental and spiritual well-being consistent with the Christian Gospel.